CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
The Epping Football Club does not condone
· Underage consumption of alcohol or smoking
· the taking of non prescription drugs or illegal substances
· verbal or physical abuse
· racial or religious vilification
All players, coaches, parents, officials and members are required to sign off to acknowledge their support of our Code of Conduct.
· Understand and abide by the laws of the game, League and Club rules.
· Teach the rules of the game are mutual agreements which nobody should break.
· Develop respect for others and club equipment.
· Ensure players enjoy their football.
· Are required to attain coaching accreditation.
· Avoid derogatory language based on gender or race.
- Play by the rules set down by your coach, club and league.
- Don’t argue
- Control your temper.
- Be a team member.
- Be a good sport.
- Treat all players fairly.
- Cooperate with your coach and team mates and respect your opponent
- Enjoy your involvement.
- Aim to improve.
- Avoid ugly remarks about race and gender, religion (This is unlawful conduct).
Parents, Officials and Members
- Encourage participation but do not force it.
- Teach honest effort is the victory.
- Encourage playing by the rules
- Never ridicule mistakes.
- Remember involvement is for the players, not the parents.
- Remember players learn best by example.
- Recognise positively the contribution of voluntary officials.
- Never publicly disagree with officials, raise issues privately.
- Support the efforts to foster high standards of behaviour for our club and the League.
- Support efforts to remove verbal, racial and physical abuse.
- The Epping Junior Football Club committee will not tolerate undesirable behaviour.
- Players, Coaches, Parents or Officials who do not follow the Code of Conduct may face disciplinary action.